Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My Envisioned City


If I had the job of building a new neighborhood, I will definitely choose a farmland. I will design it just as I would want it for me. I am a lot into the life of farms and the simplicity of it. I would have single family farmhouses that have modern style, but yet simple and not very sophisticated. Residents should be farmers or people who enjoy such life. In my farmland, residents are not permitted to neglect their land. Residents will have to take care of their land by cleaning, cutting and fertilizing grass and even plant if they wanted to. Indeed, residents are allowed to raise any kind of domestic animals and cattle. In my city, I will have an elementary and high school for the children of the residents. I will also include a church and a mosque for residents with diverse religion. At night, I will sure have some fun activities for residents; such as horse and bull racing. The fresh vegetables and fruits produced by the farmers are sold daily in the city's only market. The city wont be gated and it will all be open space so people can feel free.

No comments:

Post a Comment