Sunday, July 15, 2012

My Four Different Communities


I belong to many communities that mean a lot to me and I feel very connected to each of them. The first community I belong to is Walgreens, since I've been an employee for two years. Co-workers and managers became part of my family and we are very close. We joke around and have a lot of fun working together which makes our relation not formal. The other community I belong to is the Arab community since I originated from it. I was always part of it because I was born into it and a lot of what I learned is from it. The third is the Muslim community because it defines who I am and my own beliefs. I was also born into this community and it is part of my everyday life because my religion is within me. I am also considered part of the American community because I grew up in it and it shaped some of my personality. I became part of this community years ago and I never feel like im not part of it. I never had any boundaries because I lived here enough in order to blend in well with it

No comments:

Post a Comment